Friday 8 October 2010

Nike Shox Heritage Women's Shoe


The Nike Shox Heritage took the famous image Shox and amps to a new level with fresh colors and the same column Nike Shox cushioning and comfort. Made with a synthetic leather and mesh upper and a rubber sole BRS 1000.
Nike Shox HERITAGE A new look for an old favorite, the heritage Shox looks to the past for inspiration and uses the traditional 4-puck Shox cushioning technology. Enjoy Nike Shox HERITAGE experience.
I love these shoes! I run 40-50 miles per week on a dirt trail and only wear these shoes for running. I have worn Nike Shox as long as I can remember. They are a great fit and shox provide additional cushioning I need. I especially like the longer, thicker Shox heritage language because it provides additional comfort and cushioning on top of my foot. I also love the thick laces. The two-tone color combination of blue and silver is also very attractive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

custom Nike Jordan Shoes Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template