Thursday 2 September 2010

Air Jordan Alpha 1 Men’s Shoe White/Black-Varsity Red


These are some very comfortable kicks. Sometimes when you get off work and change clothes, is a total exemption on their feet. Im a little flat feet so this shoe was a great buy. If you're a few months and durabilty is great, easier to keep these clean!
I wanted forever, but I have never, until now. When I opened the box, I could not believe how good it looked (and smelled great too!). I tried them and fit perfectly (if you're a 9.5 in Nike SB, then these are 9.5 also). I love the fact that you updated technology (air zoom, etc) in a classic, and now you can make a rock Jordan 1 in total comfort, which was an issue w / the retro old. I really hope everyone can get a pair. I have heard complaints about drilling, but actually look good in person, and is functional.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

custom Nike Jordan Shoes Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template